During these extremely testing times where the world is gripped with the fear of Corona virus and face masks is a very important factor to save us from catching an infection.
But due to this pandemic, the world is facing a shortage of these masks and hence proper use of face masks is imperative.
Don’t forget that it’s not just the use of a mask which is important but it’s equally essential to use it properly. The value of hand hygiene and sanitizing your hands with alcohol-based sanitizers or soap and water for at least 20 seconds cannot be underestimated. Don’t forget to disinfect frequently touched surfaces. Avoid touching eyes, face, nose and mouth as often as possible. Discard used tissues immediately into the dustbin. Disinfect the surfaces frequently with alcohol. Use a mask that fits snugly around your nose and it must be completely covering your nose and mouth and not just hanging loosely around the neck otherwise the purpose of using the mask is lost. The masks that are commonly in use are cloth masks, 3 layered surgical masks and N95 respirator.
Who Should Be Using Face Mask?
People who are in good health need not wear a face mask if they are staying at home and not taking care of any sick patient.
- Cloth mask – These masks are not ideally recommended when taking care of infected patients as they do not provide adequate protection but they are still better for routine use than not covering your mouth and nose.
- Surgical mask – Loose-fitting, a disposable device made of polypropylene, they might be effective in blocking particle droplets, splashes, sprays which may carry germs, keep them away from the reach of mouth and nose. It does not block small particles in the air that might have been transmitted by someone nearby who is coughing or sneezing.
It is to be used by persons caring for sick persons with respiratory infections and symptoms as cough, sneezing and fever and health care frontline workers.
Popular Disposable Face Masks Available With Us:
- Christmas 3 ply disposable face mask – pack of 50
- Black KN95 disposable face mask with ear loops – high filtration
- Disposable face masks – FDA registered – pack of 1000
- Reusable kids fashion masks – 10 face masks – free shipping – various designs
- Fashion reusable kids masks – various designs – 10 face masks- free shipping
- ASTM level 2 procedure mask – 98% filtration – disposable – aoshang – pack of 50
- Aoshang level 3 procedure mask – 98% filtration – pack of 50 – free shipping
- 3 ply disposable – 1 palette of 20000 – FDA registered
other people on daily basis. For eg: Doctors, nurses, electricians, plumber, construction workers, teachers etc.
- Made using soft fabric to provide maximum comfort
- Triple layer construction for maximum safety
- Unisex mask, can be used by men & women
- Features elastic ear loops to ensure comfortable and fit
- Foldable and easy to carry
- Can be used at home, in office, during traveling or walking
- Offers powerful protection against air pollution
- Protects from dust, germs and air borne contaminants
How to Use a Face Mask
- Always clean your hands using soap and water or hand sanitizer.
- Check which side of the mask should be on top and position it accordingly on your face.
- Always hold your mask from the ear loops and place the loop around each ear.
- You should always pull the bottom of the 3 layer mask over your mouth and chin to ensure that the mask fits properly.
- Don’t touch the mask once placed on the face.
- Before you take off the any mask, wash your hands well or use hand sanitizer for best results.
- Always avoid touching the front portion of the mask, as it could be contaminated. Only touch the ear loops.
After removing, throw the mask into the dustbin and wash your hands thoroughly or use a hand sanitizer.