Disinfecting wipes are perfect for instant cleaning and too sanitize anything while on the go. The alcohol-free formula is gentle on the skin. It kills up to 99.99% of germs and has lasting effect for up to 24 hours on skin and 7 days on the hard surfaces.
- 80 Lysol Disinfecting wipes in lemon and lime fragrance
- 72 Lysol Disinfecting wipes in ocean scent fragrance
- 480 Lysol Disinfecting wipes in lemon & lime fragrance – available in 6 canisters of 80 wipes
- 1 Palette of 48000 Lysol Disinfecting wipes
- 110 Lysol Disinfecting wipes
- 80 Lysol Disinfecting wipes – Brand New Day in mango and hibiscus fragrance.
Why Should We Use Skin & Surface Wipes
Wipes are an extremely handy and are ready to use way to sanitize your skin, ideal for cleaning multiple surfaces, easy to carry with a resealable lid. Lysol wipes are practical for everyday use on all kinds of surfaces be it furniture, door knobs, kitchen, bathroom surfaces, floor, shelves or electronics that are the hotspots for germs and viruses. It can be used on hard as well as non-porous surfaces such as Finished Wood, Stainless Steel, Laminated Floors, Glass and Plastic.
These wipes, available in Fresh Scent, Mango, Hibiscus and Lemon fragrance and are also tough on common allergens and soap scum. Features of ready to use wipes are as follows:
- To disinfect:Use on hard, nonporous surfaces. Wipe surface to be disinfected. Use enough wipes for treated surface to remain visibly wet for 4 minutes. Let surface dry.
- To sanitize and deodorize:Use on hard, nonporous non-food contact surfaces. Wipe surface. Use enough wipes for treated surfaces to remain visibly wet for 10 seconds. Let surface dry.
- Athletic Facilities
- Day Care Centers
- Food Service Facilities
- Hospitality Facilities
Safe to Use on
- Sealed Granite
- Finished Hardwood
- Tubs and Shower Walls
- Strong, non-woven cellulose or polyester blend
- Soft and lint-free
- Pre moistened or dry
- For use in environmentally sensitive applications
Packaging: Wipes are supplied in a shrunken and wrapped polyethylene canister containing various quantities of wipes per canister from 100, 200 or in a 4800 wipes canister too.
Lysol has helped in eradicating viruses for decades. It was invented in 1889 in Germany to help with a cholera epidemic and was also important during the Spanish flu pandemic too as per the site reports.
The real source of the novel corona virus is still not clear. However, we have t take measure to avoid and eliminate the entry of viruses. The transmission of the corona virus occurs most commonly through respiratory droplets. Current studies evidently show that corona virus may remain active for hours to days on surfaces made from a variety of different materials. Thereby it becomes imperative to clean visibly dirty surfaces followed by a disinfectant is the best measure for the prevention of COVID-19 and other respiratory illnesses in households and community areas.
Several medical authorities have pushed the usage and importance of wipes and disinfectants
How Can The Surfaces Be Cleaned
Before cleaning or disinfecting any type of surface, it is important to wear disposable gloves. The gloves should be disposed off immediately after each and every cleaning. If reusable gloves are used, then those gloves should be dedicatedly used for cleaning and disinfection of surfaces only and not used for any other purposes. One must definitely refer to the manufacturer’s manual for cleaning and disinfecting the products. Immediately clean your hands after the gloves are removed.
Though these wipes should not be a complete replacement for a fulltime professional cleaning, yet they are great for quickly picking up minor litter or spills around the medical facility, disinfecting hospital staff’s work stations and other medical equipments after every use. Disposable wipes are ideal for easy use on touch surfaces in dental clinics, chiropractic practices, waiting rooms and patient premises.
With the appropriate contact time, these wipes are most effective for:
- Surface cleaning – Since these wipes are meant for single used purpose. Henceforth, they reduce the risk of cross contamination. They also ensure 99.9% kill time, ensuring that the areas are disinfected rapidly.
- Can be used around patients with respiratory issues -Since the wipes do not produce any form of mist or dust, hence they're beneficial for cleaning surfaces around those with respiratory issues.
- Quick cleanups - Disinfectant wipes when used appropriately can reduce the risk of cross-contamination in atmosphere, like an operating theatre. Operating theatres require full time disinfection after every use and the disinfectant wipes offer a convenient way to do the quick clean ups.
- Wiping every medical equipment after use –Equipments like blood pressure cuffs and other high-touch equipment should be wiped down after each and use to reduce cross contamination.
- Disinfecting common areas –Hospital staff stations, computer laboratories, sign-in areas, patient rooms and other high-touch areas of each facility requires regular cleaning and disinfection throughout the day to reduce the risk of cross contamination or the spread of infections.
The ready to use disinfectant wipes helps in keeping the infections under control and reduce the risk of cross contamination throughout the day.