From the Manufacturer
- A strong alcohol-free quat wipe with minimal odor
- Bactericidal, Virucidal, Tuberculocidal
- Multi-Surface Cleaner: VersaSure™ wipes are EPA-registered to kill over 40 pathogens in 2 minutes or less (bacteria, viruses, fungi)
- Noncorrosive and no harsh chemical odors, fumes, added fragrances or bleach.
- Disinfecting wipes: Ready-to-use 1-step disinfectant wipes stay wet for contact time
- May be used on stainless steel, hard plastics, nonporous vinyl, painted surfaces, Plexiglas, laminated plastic countertops, fiberglass (sealed) surfaces, glazed porcelain and glass.
EPA Registration Number
Clorox Healthcare® VersaSure® Cleaner Disinfectant Wipes are formulated for great surface compatibility for use in Healthcare settings including hospitals, medical facilities, dental offices, veterinary offices and long term care facilities. They can be used daily throughout your facility. Use as directed.
Reference the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
for complete product safety information.
Put on PPE.
Remove gross soil, if present.
Wipe the surface until completely wet.
Wait for the contact time (2 minutes for all pathogens listed on the product label).
Discard the wipe in the trash after use. Do not flush. Recycle empty container or discard in trash. Please refer to the manufacturer's Instructions for Use for additional data regarding claims
110 count of wet wipes per bucket
12" x 12"
- 0.25% n-Alkyl (C14, 60%; C16, 30%; C12, 5%; C18, 5%) Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride............0.25%
- n-Alkyl (C12, 68%; C14, 32%) Dimethyl Ethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride............0.25%
UPS. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.
Clorox Professional Products Company
Manufactured in USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Uniquely Hot Items
See our extensive collection of the best product solutions at the best prices available.