- Rapid Qualitative Dipstick Immunoassay
- Detects Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) Antigen
- Features Simple Three-Step Process
- Results in 15 Minutes with Two Colors for Easier Interpretation
- Comes in various quantities to choose from
Overview for Quidel 20193 QuickVue RSV Test
The Quidel QuickVue RSV Test is a rapid qualitative medical test made for the accurate detection of Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) Antigen from a Nasal Swab from symptomatic patients.
Awesome Design. Made with a simple three-step process, the Quidel QuickVue RSV Test is a quick and easy-to-perform dipstick method with only 30 seconds of hands-on time. The nasopharyngeal swab, nasopharyngeal aspirate or nasal/nasopharyngeal wash specimens can be used to detect RSV. Results have two colors which make it easier to interpret and are available in 15 minutes. The quick and speedy results allow patients to begin the necessary treatment right away.
The Quidel QuickVue RSV Test is CLIA-Waived and comes in various quantities to choose from:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.